Re: weather report applet dead again?

Frank Cox wrote:
On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:25:34 -0500
Robert Nichols wrote:

Looks like 3 applets all with variants of the same problem.

More like 3 applets, only one of which apparently has a problem.  The other two
update themselves after a period of time.

I filed the
bugzilla against the gweather-applet part of the gnome-applets package.
That's what I'm using, and it seems to be the only one that matches the
"--" display reported at the start of this thread.

Try the gnome clock applet instead.  It incorporates the same functionality as
gweather, and it's one less applet to run.

The clock applet lacks the Forecast and Radar Map tabs.  I use those quite a bit.

                Do NOT delete it.