Re: Virtual Box

Tom Horsley wrote:
On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:32:23 -0700
Aldo Foot wrote:

I think VirtualBox may be preferred because it appears more
manageable in the surface.

A friend at work who uses it says it is vastly easier to
do things like pass USB devices through to the virtual hardware
with VirtualBox than with anything else he has tried,
so he can do things like use Windows scanner software for
scanners not supported by anything in linux.

I have to agree...at this point, I simply installed the VirtualBox RPM, ran the setup, started up VirtualBox, and voila!!!