Re: xfce 4.6.0 for F10

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 23:12:41 +0000
"Frank Murphy (Frankly3D)" <frankly3d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
I can update that and let you know where the repo is if you want to
test them?

phil
kevin

I would also be willing to test.

FRank

that would be great kevin, just let me know when your repo is ready
and i'll get to testing them out :)

phil

ok. I have a prelim repo setup here now. ;)
Note: You will need to 'rpm -e imsettings-xfce' first as I don't have
the updated imsettings plugin in the repo yet. The repo is at:
http://www.scrye.com/~kevin/fedora/46-for-f10/

there are i386 and x86_64 packages. I tried to also do plugins.

You can use:
--cut--
[46-for-f10]
name=Xfce 4.6 for Fedora 10
failovermethod=priority
baseurl=http://www.scrye.com/~kevin/fedora/46-for-f10/10/$basearch/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0
--cut--

In a /etc/yum.repos.d/xfce46-for-f10-testing-only.repo file. Note that these are unofficial and for testing only. I welcome all feedback, but make no promises. ;)
If things go smoothly in feedback and in the upcoming Xfce test day for
rawhide we may update f10. It's still a lot of change, so we are leary
of jumping on it too fast. Let me know how it goes. ;)
kevin
thanks so much for taking the time to do this kevin 8), yum is doing it's thing just now. so i'll let you know how it goes.

phil