Re: FC10, Sound Problems

I spent many hours on this and the solution for me was:

# mv /etc/asound.conf /tmp

Got that line from somewhere...

Suddenly flash sound works perfect with pulseaudio under fc10. The PulseAudio Device Chooser was at great help to understand more on how PulseAudio works, and to check that each application connects correctly.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=332846&topic_id=68803&forum=10#forumpost332846
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or blame borchinfolab@xxxxxxxxxx