Re: Want to start a LUG with all fedora support.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 2:05 AM, Rohit Gupta <rohit.kgec@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I want to start an GNU LUG in KGEC with Fedora as the main distribution and
> all Support.
This should not be the case. There should be people using different
distros in a LUG. Only then learning new things is possible. Doesn't
matter even if you are a Fedora Ambassador. Other distros should also
get representation in a LUG.

> Now, I am planning to organise weekly classes in Fedora (or LUG meet) in my
> college. The main agenda I am thing is:
> 1. Introduction to Linux (To be precise - fedora)
> 2. Solutions to problems (The users problems)
> 3. Some new discussion or how to session.

That's good but why only Fedora. Try doing the stuff for Linux in
general. GNOME is available on all distros and so is KDE and so are
the various applications. Only some system specific configs are
different. So try taking the classes on generic topics.

Keep up the good job. Keep spreading Fedora.

Regards
--
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury
Fedora Ambassador