Re: Evolution throwing away emails for one of my accounts ?

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009, Linuxguy123 wrote:

How would I verify that Evolution isn't throwing away some of my
emails ?

The simple way would be to check the emails by another means. I have seen evolution "lose" and forget about large blocks of emails, but viewing them by alternate means show that they really are still there.
It just means that evolutions indexes are messed up.

	Michael Young