Re: DST, will Fedora change the time on the fly?

> Antonio:
> Relax, Fedora handles the time change automatically. Now if
> my body
> would do the same...
> -- cmg
>
> --

Thank you for your assuring post :), I just wanted to be on the safe side!

Since Last year they changed the DST dates, they caused chaos and removed the traditional Last Sunday in March and Last Sunday in November :(, now we have different dates and Mexico(our next door neighbor changes it also but used the old method not the current US method)

US
2009	March 8	November 1

EU
March 29	October 25

Rest of the World

So Fedora will take care of this automatically and will not mess up users in Europe which follow the traditional change and it will change it for us automtically here in USA.

Regards,

Antonio