Re: FC10 not installing software properly

2009/3/7 Christopher Hogan <christopherhogan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I am a Linux newbie, and am having trouble installing software like java and
> the azureus client.  I wish there was a tutorial on setting sudo or whatever
> I need to set up in order to properly install these packages.  Can anyone
> help????   I am still having trouble getting my two network systems to talk
> to each other and see each other...it seems that each needs a user and
> password.

Have you checked these?

http://www.fedorafaq.org/
http://www.fedorafaq.org/

You will find most of the usual newbie information there. And here is
a link to a way to setup sudo easily for a home system.

http://fedorasolved.org/post-install-solutions/sudo

GL

--
Suvayu