How to choose one network interface for F10 telnet installer

Hello all,

I'd like to install a Fedora 10 through its telnet remote user
interface.

I know that in order to do so, I must enter

linux text telnet

At boot prompt but the problem is that the PC has more than one network
adapter.

Only one is in use at the moment. The other is not even plugged to the
network.

Is there an additional boot option I can enter in order for Anaconda to
choose the ethernet adapter I want please?

I had a look at <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Options> but
couldn't figure out which one it should be.

Many thanks in advance. Have a nice day. Chris