Re: .config not found

vakoth wrote:
I search .config file in guest. It was not there.
I want to run an app as autostart without root permissions.
How can I achieve it?

New to Linux
You really need to provide more information. What you've sent basically says that you have a problem and little else. Imagine you emailed a doctor and said, "I hurt, help me."

Which release of Fedora?

Which desktop are you running?  Gnome, KDE, XFCE,...?

What app do you want to autostart?

What app is the .config file for?

Why does the app need root permissions?  Is it a server?

No one will be able to help you without more information. They don't know everything about your problem that you do unless you tell them.