Re: Fedora 10 64-bit & Wired Network Problems - New Problem

On Thu, 2009-02-26 at 14:58 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> It could be useful to mention your graphics card as it might be a driver
> problem. Does ~/.xsession-errors say anything useful? Not all logging
> goes to /var/log/X*
>
> BTW, try as I mught I can see nothing in your message related to "Fedora
> 10 64-bit & Wired Network Problems". Looks like a hijack.
>
> poc

I will have to check the graphics card. I think it is an ati card. It
has always worked with the vesa driver. But I will check
the .xsession-errors. What is weird is that sometimes F10 works although
most of the time it doesn't. Yesterday I had been able to boot the live
CD version but today it cannot find the root file system.

This all started with installing F10 and then not being able to connect
to a wired ethernet port using a static IP. Everything worked fine in
F10. Now the networking works but I get no display.

Rick B.