Re: VPN

At 11:42 PM 2/23/2009, you wrote:

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 20:22:14 -0700
From: "Ashley M. Kirchner" <ashley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: VPN
To: "Community assistance, encouragement,       and advice for using
        Fedora." <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

    At the office I have an FC10 server that acts as our firewall for
our internal network.  Eth0 is a public IP, and Eth1 is private.
Connections are handled by iptables.  The internal network consists of
private IPs being handed out by a DHCP server running on that same FC10
server.  Can someone give me some pointers or links on how I can
configure something that allows me, sitting at home using Windoze, to be
able to connect and access our internal network?

    Thanks!

Dan Koehler

--
SCANNED for viruses and