Re: ls there any progrom to do the http filter?

chloe K wrote:
Hi
ls there any progrom to do the http filter? Content filter Thank you

This post from Frank Cox on Sunday has a link to one way of setting up a filter using squid and privoxy. I implemented the described solution on F10 x86_64 and it is working fine. I adjusted the setup somewhat for the difference in configuration between F7 and F10. And you will probably have to tune privoxy to filter the content you are interested in filtering though it comes with some defaults.

There are probably Firefox plugins that allow the same thing though I don't use them
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 13:40:45 -0800 (PST)
Antonio Olivares wrote:

> > BTW I also use privoxy(which was suggested before), but it does not appear to do anything(might need to get a proper configuration) :)

Privoxy doesn't do anything until you configure it.

You can get my configuration files here:

http://www.melvilletheatre.com/articles/squid-privoxy/index.html