Re: Does Fedora11-alpha contain Linux-2.6.29rc?

萌邱 wrote:

> I do think there is something wrong with your hardware.

Strange that it has worked with everything from RH8 to FC10 without any evidence
of hardware instability. I might offer a simpler solution, that some part of the
upgrade hosed the CMOS and BIOS. Really cleaning the disk may have been
overkill, but it took a short time.

The system continues to function without incident today, turning old media like
Beta tapes into new media and formats like avi and flv. Occam's Razor tells us
the simplest explanation is the most likely.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>