KDE 4.2 FIREFOX Font size problem

When Kde went to 4  I had no time to familiarise myself with what was
new and take the time to set it up properly,I yum upgraded (Fedora 8
to 9 to 10) so it needed some work. So I switched to Gnome.
Yesterday I took the time to  customise Kde and I must say that I was
pleased with the result, a pleasant interface easy to see, use  and
with almost all the capabilities I remember plus new possibilities.
Then I tried Firefox and it was unusable for me. The font sizes in the
toolbar were were too small for me to read. So I jumped into
user.chrome.css and started to  make the changes I wanted. But I ran
out of time after I'd fixed the menubar and to be truthful I'm not
sure I know how to increase the font size in the bookmark toolbar
folders dropdown list.

So my question is.
Whilst setting up KDE ,mostly making font sizes bigger because my
eyesight is bad, have I done something to Firefox and if so where in
system settings will I find the adjustment?
Now its back to Gnome (no great hardship but not my preference) where
Firefox remains exactly as I want it and usable.