Re: [ot] end 'community ass'

On Sunday 15 February 2009 17:47:17 David wrote:
> But explain something. Why would you want the 'Recipient' in the line
> anyway? Curious minds want to know.  another>>  :-)

Actually, I like it.  I sometimes get message to the list or to me personally
with the same subject.  Just occasionally it's handy to have a quick
confirmation of whether it was intended to be off-list or not,  However, I have
no idea what this fuss is about.  KMail simply wraps it neatly for me.  I've
never seen a broken line such as quoted in this subject.

Anne