Re: Firefox does not open .PNG files anymore

Frank Cox wrote:
On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 14:10:26 -0300
Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:

When Firefox finds a png file as an attachment, it will ask you what you want
to do with it.  Again, this is the expected and proper behaviour.

In that case my suggestion is to use qiv as the viewer. Someone recommended it to me a while back and it rocks. Quick and easy, lots of functionality using keyboard shortcuts.