Re: updating my profile

On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 20:43:23 -0500
Bill <wweinstein_001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How do I update my profile? I think I may have selected an option
> which I want to change.
> Thank yo fro your time and assistance.
>
> Bill Wienstein

Bill:
Give this a shot:

It's at the bottom of every mail from this list with the title "To
unsubscribe", but you can do all sorts of other things beyond
unsubscribing. There have been many discussions through the years
on this list about using a more descriptive title, but they never bore
fruit.

-- cmg