Re: syslog is filling up because of pulseaudio. HELP!

Steven W. Orr wrote:
I'm getting two of these per second. How can I stop it!

Jan 26 11:21:00 saturn pulseaudio[4130]: module-alsa-sink.c: ALSA woke us up to write new data to the device, but there was actually nothing to write! Most likely this is an ALSA driver bug. Please report this issue to the PulseAudio developers.

A bug report has already been filed against rsyslog for adding rate limits. PulseAudio IIRC is now including a workaround for this as well. Refer fedora-devel list discussions for details.

Rahul