Re: Upgrading to F10 without DVD

     Hello,

  I upgraded successfully using preupgrade. At first start,
NetworkManager crashed and Firefox did not start, but after update,
both seem to be fine.

  I am shocked about what happened to FreeCell, though. The cards
looked very different in F9, where I found them much prettier and much
more recognizable than now. What happened? Can I get the old look back
somehow?

     Take care
     Oliver