Re: No system-config-display, so what now?

> Aaron Konstam wrote:
> > Isn't the command: Xorg -configure
>
> /usr/bin/X is a symlink to Xorg.
>
>         Kevin Kofler

So it is. Which allowed me to get into a confusing loop. The help data
for gnome-terminal says you can use the --geometry option and to look at
man X for further details. Well there is no man X. But because of your
information I found man Xorg. Then came failure since it does not
describe the geometry option. So you helped but only to lead mwe to
final failure. Bit I can't blame you for that.

But I remembered what the geometry option looks like so there was
success in the end.