Re: "Clock" has quit unexpectedly-- a temp fix

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 9:22 AM, L <yuanlux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

8>< ------------ snip

> Did this happen after a "Switch User"?
>
> I have seen where the panel applications died for gnome users after
> running switch user.  On F7, I deleted all the files and directories in
> the /tmp directory for the user affected and then panel applets started
> working again.  It still happens and I have yet to install F10 on this
> machine.

No, I never use Switch User.

Here is my fix. I backuped the eviolution settings at evolution mailer and the dir ~/.gconf.

After that, I totally remove dir ~/.gconf/ and logout/login. this seems fix the clock problem.
of course, you have to reset gnome panel.

Sorry, that was a false claim. The problem is back here.