Re: FC9 to FC10

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 16:40:41 +0100,
  Marco La Cognata <lacognata@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear all
> I have installed FC9 few months before the release of FC10 on my
> laptop and everything is working fine. Now I am wondering if I should
> upgrade my system to FC10... I am afraid that I have to start again to
> fix several problems and install again all the programs that are
> already working on my laptop. What is your experience? Do you think it
> is worth to switch to FC10 from FC9? Will I need to set everything
> again (like root, skype, wifi and so on)?
> Regards

Why do you want to switch? If you don't have any particular reason, than
it might be better to wait. If things are looking good for F11 after its
release you can skip an upgrade. You will have a month after the F11
release before F9 goes EOL. That will give you a chance to hear what people
are saying about F11.
If you want to find out about some features added to F10 to help you make your
decision, check out the F10 feaures page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/10/FeatureList