Re: Grub and two distros

as stated, grub got it wrong, i had to do it right. grub has never correctly
setup other installs. i was hoping it might have been improved, but true as
every other version of grub, grub can not do what it should. one more reason
i have also said before no, and continue to, it stinks. only one good thing
about grub is that you can temporarily edit it during boot.

suggestions? pointers? links?

tia.

--

peace out.