Re: Grub and two distros

For that reason you have to know that operating systems you have
installed, that partitions you have in your hard disk, and that partitions
you have in your operating systems, you must know your system, sometimes
grub it does not take into account many configurations and it is necessary
to do it manually, for that reason he is recommendable to know the
partitions well.

Gustavo Eli Pelcastre H.