Re: Network Manager, Firefox and more on FC10

Timothy Murphy-5 wrote:

> NM works much better (now),
> but personally I wish WiFi came on line before login.

Me too!  I have looked at various postings about editing the network manager
.conf file to add ,keyfile so that you can make a network connection become
"system-wide" - but this has totally defeated me - I have F10 fully updated
but have not been able to make this work for my home WPA encrypted
connection.  Sure the NM connects for any user once they are logged in - but
despite giving authorization to the user (i.e. to me) I could not persuade
NM to set a system-wide wireless connection....  if anyone knows the magic
recipe please do post it on this forum?

Maybe that facility is still not actually working in the latest version of
NM?