Re: Flv editor

Peter Teoh wrote:
what are the video editor commonly used?  or easily available in FC?
any special features between them?   thanks.

Please don't hijack threads or top post. It makes it hard to follow the thread.

However, since I've already replied, I use Kino and Avidemux for video editing. Granted, I don't do a lot of video editing, but it works for my needs.

--
Frustra laborant quotquot se calculationibus fatigant pro inventione quadraturae circuli

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support