Re: unsung heros [OT]

On Monday 29 December 2008 20:32:14 jackie wallen wrote:
> hello fedora list,
>
> i have been around the linux/open source community for a long time. i
> haven't been on this list for a while however. let me get to the point.
> i am a freelance writer for CNET/Techrepublic. i am currently putting
> together an article "10 Unsung Linux Heros" and am looking for good
> suggestions for candidates from this and other Linux-related lists.
>
> would anyone care to contribute ideas?
>
> thank you so much (and sorry for being off topic).
>
> --
> Jack Wallen, Jr
>
> "Idealists...foolish enough to throw caution to the winds...have
> advanced mankind and have enriched the world." Emma Goldman

Well, I would say, in a Fedora list you would get a lot of responses for
Fedora!  And I, indeed, think Fedora is the ideal distribution for me and it
just works the way I want it to work.  One thing I really like about it is
that it's bleeding edge and all the new stuff (NetworkManager, Plymouth, Smolt,
etc.) come to Fedora first and then make their way to other distributions.

Right now I'm in a rush and I have to go, but I will get back to you later :)

--
Armin