Re: Virtualizing XP with dual boot FC10/XP

Robert L Cochran wrote:
I now have a virtual machine that runs Windows XP, however I am in
trouble with the Windows activation process because I can't (yet)
provide a valid product key code to the Microsoft activation server. The
installation CD is from Dell, I just bought a new laptop with a Dell
"Windows XP downgrade" and I need to ask Dell's support people how I'm
supposed to provide a valid product key for this. It may be that I have
to install Windows Vista first (because I have a Vista CD and product
key too) and then downgrade to XP, I don't know quite yet.
The valid product key for Windows on Dell laptops should be
on bottom side of the computer.

--
Article. VI. Clause 3 of the constitution of the United States states: "The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."