Re: f10 gdm user hide

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:58:50 -0600
Frank Cox wrote:

> I don't have that.  My System-Administration menu goes right from "Logical
> volume management" to "Network".  What program does System-Administration-Login
> Window-Users run?

Turns out to have been a false alarm.  Mikkel was looking at a F8 machine,
which has gdmsetup and, of course, F9 and F10 don't.

Scaling back my question again, does anyone know how to set the default
username that is initially selected when gdm starts?  So if it's Fred's machine
he doesn't always have to move the pointer off of Sally first before he logs
in.