Re: Today's F10 update finishes with error

Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Tue, Dec 09, 2008 at 12:28:30PM -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:

I got the same message, and agree with you that It's about the most
confusing error message I've seen since win3 days. My guess is that the
author flunked out of the Sarah Palin School of Composition. I think
I'll stick with yum and yumex for a while longer.

Just another package released without testing on a machine with SElinux?

No, the problem has nothing to do with SELinux, afaik.

Thanks, my fault for reading the error message too quickly. I thought it was a denial from SEL.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>