Re: Evolution with mapi plugin?

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:50:53 +1930
Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

> If past experience is any guide, you'll have to wait for Evo 2.26,
> which should be out in time for F11, though I guess Rawhide might get
> it a little sooner.

Also if past evolution experience is any guide, you'll end up with
something that is even more broken than the evolution connector,
but the connector won't be supported anymore. I have no idea
what the design goals for evolution are, but I am absolutely
positive that "make it work well" is not one of the
goals.