cups server

For years now, I have used a Linux server to provide print services to
networks for various clients whether Linux, Macintosh or Windows and it
has worked well.

One of my clients got a Konica-Minolta BizHub C550 and the Macintosh
computers had a problem with certain features - most notably, scaling to
fit while landscape and so we downloaded the Macintosh specific client
driver and PPD seems to fix that issue EXCEPT that it specific to
Macintosh.

At the top of the PPD, it lists...

*APDialogExtension: "/Library/Printers/KONICAMINOLTA/C650/PDEs/KONICA
MINOLTA C650 Output.plugin"
*APDialogExtension: "/Library/Printers/KONICAMINOLTA/C650/PDEs/KONICA
MINOLTA C650 Finishing.plugin"
*APDialogExtension: "/Library/Printers/KONICAMINOLTA/C650/PDEs/KONICA
MINOLTA C650 Tray.plugin"
*APDialogExtension: "/Library/Printers/KONICAMINOLTA/C650/PDEs/KONICA
MINOLTA C650 Cover.plugin"
*APDialogExtension: "/Library/Printers/KONICAMINOLTA/C650/PDEs/KONICA
MINOLTA C650 PerPage.plugin"
*APDialogExtension: "/Library/Printers/KONICAMINOLTA/C650/PDEs/KONICA
MINOLTA C650 Stamp.plugin"
*APDialogExtension: "/Library/Printers/KONICAMINOLTA/C650/PDEs/KONICA
MINOLTA C650 ImageQuality.plugin"
*cupsFilter: "application/vnd.cups-postscript
0 /Library/Printers/KONICAMINOLTA/C650/Filters/psToKMC650PS"

so when I load this particular PPD into cups on Linux, there is no such
path and obviously no such plugins.

While I could probably copy the 'plugins' from the Macintosh as I have
copied the PPD, I need to reconcile this for all the Linux users as well
as the Macintosh users.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to proceed so I can have happy
users without running around to each Macintosh to install this Macintosh
specific driver and thus render the cups server obsolete for Macintosh
users?

Craig