Re: Xorg CPU Hog

On 12/10/2008 10:42 AM, Chan wrote:
Your excellencies,

I have a brand new install of F10 on a reasonably fast desktop.  The
only apps are FF 3.0.4 that came with the install and VNC, also came
with the install.

It's painful to watch the screen repaint.  Through googling, I saw
some discussion out there.  I just want to report it here and see if
anyone has any idea?
If you want useful information, you need to say at least what video card you have and what desktop you're using.

poc