Re: F-9 to F-10 preupgrade is rather mean

Timothy Murphy wrote:

I was not asked any questions when I re-booted after running preupgrade.
The system immediately launched into an enormous updating saga.

Err, no. It doesn't. What it does is set grub to boot Anaconda by default and point Anaconda to the local copy of the newer packages. You can choose in grub to continue using the older version. Have done so several times.

Rahul