Re: Some people mis interpret Fedora's Mission Statement.

Dave Ihnat wrote:
> I'll point out that the latest Ubuntu (8.10, "Intrepid Ibex") suffered
> from the same problem with NetworkManager.

Of course it does, they're shipping the exact same NetworkManager.

The only difference is that the changes and issues have usually already hit
Fedora by the time they reach Ubuntu (for example, Fedora has been shipping
NetworkManager 0.7 since Fedora 8, that's a whole year before Ubuntu
8.10 "Intrepid"), so when they do hit Ubuntu, they rarely make the news
anymore.

        Kevin Kofler