Re: FC11: Two Suggestions

On Wednesday 03 December 2008 17:14:46 Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> Yes, I was a bit worried when I heard that KControlCenter was going
> away. but the replacement is much better aesthetically and
> functionally at least.

The reason it seems smaller than kcontrol is because kcontrol set some items
that can logically be set within applications.  IOW, application settings
have, in some cases, replaced kcontrol settings.  There are still some issues
regarding settings on 4.1, though not many, but I don't think there's actually
much missing, if you consider the application settings as well as
systemsettings.

Anne