Re: Fedora 10 X Problem

Hi thanks for the tip. It has been working OK for last three hours. Also, the mouse pointer problem went away (yesterday my mouse pointer was some how replaced with graphical icon, and icons kept changing, it was difficult to know where exactly mouse pointer was pointing too. Never been so happy to see mouse pointer arrow again). This may have something to do with modeset ?

I have another question. When I was running FC 6, I was using two monitors, AL2416W and Dell 19 inch monitor, both connected through same video card (Dell with analog input and Acer with digital input). I was able to use both monitors from Linux independently.

Now with FC 10. They have become Mirror of each other. It also forces Acer to go down to Dell monitor resolution. From configure display setting tool, I try to un select Mirror Screens, but it does not take it.

Any way to configure two monitors like I was using them in FC 6 ?

Thanks for the help.