Re: Fedora 10 X Problem

I have the same problem: I think it may have something to do with this kernel modesetting for ATI Radeons: I do have a ATI Technologies Radeon R300 NG (FireGL X1). I am trying now with nomodeset as advised on the Fedora release notes. Funny thing is that I do not even have compviz (the RPM) installed.

Let us see if this helps!
Trotter