KDE4 find of the day: Dolphin has a console... !

I do a lot of admin work and I am constantly going back and forth
between GUI and command line apps.

Back in KDE3.5, I used to frequently use the right click "open a console
here" feature.

Until a few hours ago I was lamenting the loss of that feature in KDE4.
Until I looked further under View-> Panels->Terminal and found that not
only could I open a console from right there, but that it would be
attached to Dolphin and follow the directory that I am browsing in.

Furthermore, if you split the Dolphin window, you can set the second dir
to be different than the first and then you can cd in the console by
just clicking in the other window.

What a great feature !  Kudos to whomever thought that up.  Its
outstanding.