Firefox Loses DNS in F10

I've been seeing a weird problem on F10 in Firefox on a fresh install onto my daughter's machine. Frequently, after using Firefox for a bit, it seems to lose its ability to do DNS lookups. Every URL reports not found. Shutting it down and reopening solves the problem. So it's just Firefox, not the whole system. Any ideas?

rh