Re: B&W Awstats Reports

On Sun, 2008-11-30 at 11:12 -0800, elk dolk wrote:
> I have installed Awstats-6.8 on my Linux PC  (FC 9) .

How did you install it?  From source, or precompiled RPM, or something
else?  I installed it with a simple "yum install awstats", long ago, and
it worked fine.  My files aren't where you've mentioned:

> in /usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin directory .

Mine are in:  /usr/share/awstats/wwwroot/

> In the conf. file I have : DirIcons=”/icon”

You should post the entire configuration file (the awstats configuration
file, and the Apache configuration file for it).  You can strip out
comments, if you want to shorten it, but don't strip out actual
settings.

Show us:
/etc/awstats/*.conf
/etc/httpd/conf.d/awstats.conf

There's aliases in the Apache configuration file, that makes the
correlation between URIs to the image files, and where you've stored
them on the hard drive.  They've got to match up in both configuration
files.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.5-41.fc9.i686