B&W Awstats Reports

Hi all,

I have installed Awstats-6.8 on my Linux PC  (FC 9) .I copy access log files from server to my Linux PC  In /var/log directory and the www.mydomain.conf file is in /etc/awstats directory.

I generate reports in static HTML pages from the command line in /usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin directory . Everything works fine but I seem to miss the beautiful icons! they don�t show in my reports.

That means Awstats can not find /icon directory

It is in /usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/icon

In the conf. file I have : DirIcons=�/icon�

There is this comment in the conf. file :

# Relative or absolute web URL of your awstats icon directory.

# If you build static reports ("... -output > outputpath/output.html"), enter

# path of icon directory relative to the output directory 'outputpath'.

# Example: "/awstatsicons"

# Example: "../icon"

# Default: "/icon" (means you must copy icon directories in "/mywwwroot/icon")

can someone tell me where should I put the /icon directory so that awstats can find it?