F10 as the family computer

Hi all,

  I thought that perhaps F10 could be Ok for the family computer.
Historically I've put SuSE on that machine because it tends to offer
all of the internet media stuff easily by means of the packman
extra repository.

  Does rpm fusion caters to these needs and is it possible to end up
with  a F10 32 bits install with all those internet facilities like
flash and media playing (eg. Youtube) and also xine/mplayer plug-ins
with a full range of codecs ?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Cheers-