Re: F10 HD install - anyone successfully done this?

Mike Cloaked wrote:

> Can anyone report success please?

I am making some progress - I found by checking VT 3 after the install falls
over that the console messages indicate that there is a missing "/" in the
path definition that is used to define the /mnt/ local install path and the
start of the defined path on the partition.  In my case the path defined in
all previous versions was
Local/home/mike/.....  for the partition normally mounted as /opt - so in
this case it seems that by changing the path definition to
/Local/home/mike/....  might work -

I tried this and immediately the install now continues to give the normal
graphical install with the next set of options.  So this looks to me like an
error in the set up with a missing "/" in the scripts somewhere.

It is late here now so I am discontinuing the install for today and will try
again over the weekend.

However this looks like it might work!