Re: FC10 : x86_64 network does not start at startup

"Iarly Selbir
>> After download the updates to fc10 the network configurations file
>> (ifcfg-eth0 - ether and ifcfg-wlan0 wireless) has been changed:

E.D. Grootjans:
> But can you tell me where to find that network configuration file
> I did find a Network Manager file but there was notthing like it in
> it.

For future reference, the "locate" command can find things, like that,
for you.  e.g. locate ifcfg-eth

You might, also, want to find out about the "find" command.

NB:  This isn't a top posting list, see the guidelines link (below)
that's included on every mail coming back from the list.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.5-41.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.