Re: Not able to Login to F10

Antonio Olivares wrote:
--- On Thu, 11/27/08, Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

SNIP OUT THE STUFF THAT DOESN'T NEED INCLUDING WHEN YOU REPLY TO POSTS!

It's not just occasionally that some people forget to do it, which is
forgiveable, it's *continual* laziness and disregard for everyone else
on the list, not to mention the list server.

Tried to do that, but could not decide what/which parts were relevant to the thread :(  I am sorry if I have offended anyone :( I  was trying to help only.  Dammn what happened to the good sumaritan here?

You almost did the same thing with your response, but why discuss that?

Regards,

Antonio

Antonio,

Don't let it gripe you. People can have all kinds of moods at all kinds of times. They can have all kinds of programming from all kinds of past incidents making them obsessive about things without being aware of it.

If we're honest with ourselves, we all have these triggers without understanding where they come from.

Just smile and move on, accepting it as part of the human condition.

I actually got a chuckle out of the original post making the point. Though, of course, I wasn't the one being targeted. ;-)

And the point is valid. It does reduce the effectiveness of communication if there is lots of noise in it.

Thank you for contributing.