Re: FC10 : x86_64 network does not start at startup

Interface ethernet :
/etc/sysconfig/network-script/ifcfg-eth0

Interface Wireless :
/etc/sysconfig/network-script/ifcfg-wlan0

Regards,

Iarly Selbir ( Ski0s )

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 3:53 PM, E.D. Grootjans <edgrootjans@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks,

But can you tell me where to find that network configuration file
I did find a Network Manager file but there was notthing like it in it.

Thx