LVM extend how (vmware)

Hello,

I used vmware-vdiskmanager to extend a virtual client
This virtual client runs fedora and has a LVM.

fdisk /dev/sda
results in
/dev/sda1 (id 83) /dev/sda2 (id=8e) /dev/sda3

How can I connect sda3 to VolGroup00

I read all kind of entrees on google, but they are all complicated.

I have to extend this virtual client (30Gb), which is not devided in 2Gb partitions, without loss of data

I tried to do it with Knoppix but Knoppix does not recognize LVM

I have to drive 200 km on thursday to a client in France and let it work.

So please? Can anybody help me with a simple method?
--
Roland Brouwers

C.A.T. bvba
B-2660 Antwerpen