Re: ktorrent screen size?

On Thursday 30 October 2008, Todd Denniston wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote, On 10/30/2008 09:38 AM:
>> Greetings;
>
><SNIP question I don't have an answer for>
>
>> Is this a known bug?  Their bugzilla needs an account and password, which
>> makes reporting a bug difficult if not impossible since I didn't paint it
>> on the wall 5 years ago.  I am also subscribed to their kde mailing list
>> and get several msgs a day, but my posts just bounce cuz I'm not
>> subscribed.
>>
>> Hints please.
>>
>> Thanks.
>
>Gene,
>Have you checked the kde bugzilla and mailing list sites for their "get a
>password reminder" options?

Finally.  I also browsed the buglist, and the complaint seems to be common, in
that most any plugin triggers it.  Without any plugins, I can resize it quite
small.

This is 2.2.7, and one would think that since its existed for several
versions, that it would be fixed by now.  Typical KDE though, don't fix bugs,
just go on to the next bit of eye candy.  But still better than
un-configurable the gnome/nagger.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)